Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
There is no such thing as a minor motorcycle accident. If you have been struck by a car while riding a motorcycle, you likely incurred serious injuries that could affect you for many months or years. Your compensation from a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver can make the difference between meeting the challenges you face or falling into debt.
At Airola Law Offices, our lawyers stand up for the rights of motorcyclists and their passengers who have been injured by negligent motorists. Our attorneys have recovered tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients. From our main office in Sacramento, we represent injured people throughout Northern California. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Before he represented those injured in motorcycle accidents, Mr. Airola represented insurance companies in motor vehicle accident cases. As a result, he can anticipate arguments that insurance defense lawyer may raise and will take steps to counter those arguments.
If you are injured in a motorcycle accident, there are certain things you must do to protect your rights:
- Call 911 and make sure a police report is filed, even if you appear to be uninjured at the time of the accident.
- Write down ALL contact information from the other driver, or drivers, and witnesses.
- Write down the license plate number of all vehicles involved in the accident, including witnesses.
- Seek medical attention right away.
- Keep all clothing you wore at the time of the accident.
- Take photographs of damage to your motorcycle, all other vehicles involved, any injuries you or your passengers sustained (bruises, scrapes, road rash, cuts, etc.), and of the scene of the accident. Be sure to capture skid marks, broken glass or pieces of glass, and any other physical evidence at the scene on film before the accident scene is cleaned up or evidence is tampered with.
- Speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to protect your rights and interests.
We also take pride in helping our clients address all liens, including: