Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
There is No Such Thing as a Minor Motorcycle Accident
There are very few minor motorcycle accidents. If you have been struck by a car while riding a motorcycle, you likely incurred serious injuries that could affect you for many months or years. Your compensation from a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver can make the difference between meeting the challenges you face or falling into debt.
At Airola Law Offices, our lawyers stand up for the rights of motorcyclists and their passengers who have been injured by negligent motorists. Our attorneys have recovered tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients. From our main office in Sacramento, we represent injured people throughout Northern California. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
As a motorcycle owner and rider for nearly 35 years, attorney John Airola is acutely aware of the hazards motorcycle riders face both on the road and in our civil justice system. In his experience, insurance companies often try to reduce the amount they pay by shifting fault to the motorcycle rider. For example, even when the person in the four-wheel vehicle was clearly at fault, the insurance company may accuse the motorcycle rider of speeding or aggressive driving.
Before he represented those injured in motorcycle accidents, Mr. Airola represented insurance companies in motor vehicle accident cases. As a result, he can anticipate arguments that insurance defense attorneys may raise and will take steps to counter those arguments.
If you are injured in a motorcycle accident, there are certain things you must do to protect your rights:
- Call 911 and make sure a police report is filed, even if you appear to be uninjured at the time of the accident.
- Write down ALL contact information from the other driver, or drivers, and witnesses.
- Write down the license plate number of all vehicles involved in the accident, including witnesses.
- Seek medical attention right away.
- Keep all clothing you wore at the time of the accident.
- Take photographs of damage to your motorcycle, all other vehicles involved, any injuries you or your passengers sustained (bruises, scrapes, road rash, cuts, etc.), and of the scene of the accident. Be sure to capture skid marks, broken glass or pieces of glass, and any other physical evidence at the scene on film before the accident scene is cleaned up or evidence is tampered with.
- Speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights and interests.
We fight the insurance companies on your behalf. We vigorously pursue maximum compensation on behalf of accident victims for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages and other forms of available relief. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
We fight the insurance companies on your behalf. We seek maximum compensation on behalf of accident victims for past and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages and other forms of available relief. Thanks to our diligence and our determination to get the best possible result for each client we serve, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars on behalf of accident victims. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
We also take pride in helping our clients address all liens, including:
Health insurance liens
Medicare and Medi-Cal liens
Med Pay liens
Statutory medical liens